Monday, December 17, 2007

birth...

First time posting..hehe..Is this wat they call bloggin? daym..really got no idea how this works..but I gotta keep movin..hehe..

well for my first post..i'll be postin my old graffs..sketches..watever..stuffs dat represent and best describes what your boi does during his free time..

Let' s start with this shit..first off..day one..

Whoa..ain't that gangsta?! My temple street graffiti dedicated to my carnals from Battlefield Hood for supporting what shyboy locote does best, scribbling..



this piece was actually bitten from the late smoke - 1..just made a few tweaks though..

scribbles and sketches..for playa and for yours truly..shyster locote..




This Graff was made when I decided to join sba..you see, here's my resume..apart from the good boi attitude ofcourse..hehe

No comments: